Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday and Cleveland

Off to Cleveland this morning. Lunch or something at Alice Cooper's restaurant and then the Indians versus the Twins.
Should be fun.
Had to go into to work last night. One of my copy editors called in sick. Out set up is so thin, that unless I want to ring up overtime hours or have a salaried person work six or seven days a week, I end up filling in. Sometimes it's fun. Last night wasn't bad.
Lucy and I made a comic strip together yesterday afternoon at Stripgenerator. She actually did all the writing and designing. I just did the mousework because I am faster.
Here it is.
Later, I made one in homage to our favorite joke.
That one is here.

Tomorrow is a big day. I may be the only person in the world looking forward to a trip to the James Cancer Hospital, but I think it is going to put a lid on the whole "planning your treatment" crap and get the damn treatment going.
Bring it on cancer dudes! Bring! It! On!
too much coffee.

No comments: