Friday, April 14, 2006

I started another blog

I decided that I need to write down my entire cancer story and that this is not the place to do it. My new blog is at My Interesting Life.

Not much new on the cancer front. I had my first port flushing and am still in a considerable amount of pain from the surgery to install the port.

I have another port flushing today and chemotherapy training.

Lucy had her first soccer practice last night and did pretty well. She looked like she was having a blast.

Her team is the Comets. There are only ten kids on team and Lucy is one of three girls.

Her second practice is this Saturday and then her first game is the next Saturday. Her team colors are orange and black.

I will take some photos soon.

I hope the weather remains good. We want to watch the Marion Rhino's Rugby team play Saturday afternoon.

No comments: