Friday, April 28, 2006

Fatigue

I fell asleep on the table at my radiation treatment yesterday.
The good part about that is that it means that the port isn't as painful as it used to be.
I have to put some pressure on it while I lie on my stomach and they beam me full of radiation. In the past it (the port site) hurt for several hours after radiation.
But, if I can fall asleep while lying on it, either I am really tired or the pain has eased or both.
I woke up early this morning, although, because of the port.
It is most comfortable when I sleep on my back, but I just can't do that for long.
Lying on either side is uncomfortable, so I just got up. I was going to watch TV, but I had to walk past the computer to get to the TV and I got drawn in.
I have already posted three stories on Marionstar.com It is the end of the month and I am anxious to get my page views up.
I have also harassed my brother on North Country Pineapple King and my buddy Matt on the Omega Channel. I left Ashvegas alone today.

No comments: