Monday, April 10, 2006

Big day today

Off to work this morning and then we head to Columbus for the meeting with the surgeon.
Made it to Cleveland yesterday and had lunch with Mike and Dianna at Cooperstown (Alice Cooper's restaurant) right across the street from Jacob's Field. Then we watched the Indians beat the Twins 3-2. It was kind of cold, but lots of fun. I haven't been to a Major League game in a long time. It's special.
Still, I think I like the minor league games better. Check out Ashvegas' blog for a review of the 2006 Asheveille Tourists.
Big news there is you get less beer for a dollar on Thursday night.
Lucy was absolutely bonkers last night with Mike and Dianna.
She told them that she was going to hug and kiss the one she liked best and just hug the one that she was a little bit shy with.
Dianna got the kiss.
Mary and I will have a great opportunity to do some serious talking on our drive back and forth to the hospital. I think we need to look deeply into how both of us are dealing with recent developments.
I go back and forth from being scared to being just slightly concerned.
Today's mood is: Let's do something!

2 comments:

Matt Bradshaw said...

Doing my part to keep your morale up:

Herein lies truth

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about your big day...I agree with the "let's do something" mentality :)