Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Borg transformation begins

I was plugged into my pump today

This is what it looks like.
I am still having quite a bit of pain in the port site. The doc gave me some antibiotics and that seems to be working already.
I also had my first radiation session today. So far that's a piece of cake (if a bare-assed piece of cake). It's just a lot of buzzing and whirring and some huge robotic devise slowly spinning around me.
The only disconcerting part of the whole deal is that the people running the machines are behind a door that is at least a foot thick!
Here is the link to the page about the pump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have an interesting life, Tom. Ya know, I have never bought K-Y Jelly. Do they give you the evils at Eckerd?

dave

Catnap40 said...

there are plenty of legitimate uses for Kentucky Jelly.
You just have to watch out the combination of other products you buy at the same time.
Could be a good contest:
If you have to buty three items at Ekerd's. One of the has to be K-Y Jelly. What two other would make the most embarrasing combination? Or would be most likely to get you arrested?