Saturday, May 13, 2006

Updates

I added an update to my other blog - An Interesting Life. It is, indeed, interesting. Especially if you are interested in the intricacies of catheters.
If you have not checked out The North Country Pineapple King, you really should. He make me seem sane.

You also need to see what my buddy the Avant Gardner has been up to (click on it to see it just a bit bigger):



The Avant Gardner says: It took me three days to get this right. It was one of the hardest things I have done with rocks yet, as equal weight had to be applied to each side of the shelf each time I added material. Working title is "3Arches1Pedestal." And if you happen to know what the Guinness Book of World Records entry for "most arches on a pedestal," let me know. I might attempt it.

Come see the Avant Garden anytime. Admission is free.

No comments: