Thursday, May 11, 2006

Loose tooth vs. Loose bowels

Lucy's second loose tooth gave up its grip on her gums last night shortly after she went to bed.
I suspected that would happen. She is probably most active after bed time and while I was reading her a collection of Garfield comics as her good night story I could not help but notice that she was using her tongue to make the tooth lie flat on the top of her lip.
Yesterday, after lunch, the first of the predicted diarrhea events occurred. It was not too bad and I took some immodium and besides some rumbling, I have been fine since.
I have been incredibly fatigued the last two days.
Tonight we have baseball clinic. Also today, my parents arrive for a week-long visit.
I think dad will go to baseball tonight. That should be fun. It is really quite chaotic and you have to go to all the sessions to notice the dramatic change in ability that occurs.
But it is basically a gym full of 3- to 5-year-olds swinging bats with reckless abandon.
We have a tornado watch this morning. It is quite windy.

1 comment:

ash said...

wildly windy conditions and diarrhea, however, may well be connected.