Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two radiation treatments to go

One this morning and one tomorrow afternoon. Then Saturday morning I get the pump off and I should start to feel a little better.
Truth is, besides the extremely frustrating and painful moments in the bathroom and the general weariness, I am doing pretty well.
I actually slept for 8 hours last night (with the help of ambien). I am not going into work until after my radiation appointment. I have a lunch meeting so I changed it.
In case you can't tell, I am very excited.I have only 14.7 ml (out of 55) of 5FU to get in me. The port is only starting to get slightly uncomfortable. I think that might be because I decided to plant some tomatoes yesterday and I loosened up the tape that holds the needle I might do some kitchen surgery on that this morning.
Otherwise this are going


Напиши еще?

No comments: