Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More on the port

since another stich has been put in my chest, the port has gotten more comfortable.
I saw the doc yesterday who says he sees no sign of infection and since the leaking stopped I seem to have gotten a little more used to the thing. It was until Sunday a constant nagging pain.
Now it only feels uncomfortable when I roll over on one side or the other. If I sleep flat on my back - which I don't usually do - I don't feel it at all.
It no longer hurts during radiation.
Speaking of radiation, I had my 14th of 28 treatments yesterday - half way!
in 9 days or so, I start my last five days of radiation on June 12 I see the surgeon in Columbus to wrap up the plans there.
I can see the end.
I really do plan to add to "My Interesting Life" this week. Been busy and pondering what I want to say about the death of Earl Woods. Or, if I want to say anything. mmm.

No comments: