Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today is a big day



We go to see the urologist today. It will be my first post-op visit to any doctor. Next week the pace and importance picks up with a visit to the surgeon who did the rectal surgery and the oncologist.
All I have to look forward to are Doctor appointments

Oh and the fact that:







Yes, yes, yes, Lucy starts all-day kindergarten on Aug. 21. Her last task, as far as I was concerned was to learn her phone number. It took me several days to convince her that she had a phone number - I think the cell phones in the house had her confused. Then I just recited -even sang- the number to her for several days. One day when I asked her she spit it out without hesitation.
"You did it!" I said. "You know your phone number!"
"I don't really know it," she said. "I was just guessing."

yeesh!

No comments: