Tuesday, August 22, 2006

News and TV thoughts

Pretty good news from the colorectal surgeon yesterday. I go to the oncologist in about an hour so I will save it all up for when I get back this morning. I think we will learn that my treatment is OVER! Now, I just have to recover from the summer of nearly killing me.
I was reminded in the hospital of this old adage: "Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me wish it had."



TV
My brother Mike and I have decided that if Paul Senior and Pauly and Mikey and Vince and the guys built a bike on a crab boat in the Bering Sea. It doesn't matter which boat. It could be with Sig on the Northwestern or on the Rollo or the Time Bandit. If they could just build a wicked looking chopper on one of those boats during the middle of opilio crab season it would be be perfect TV show

No comments: