Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday morning

I slept from 10 p.m. until I got up at some point and moved to the couch to sleep in front of the TV. I did get back to bed in time to listen to a big rainstorm at about 5 a.m. and to get up at 6 a.m.

Love my Ambien.

Lucy had two little boy friends over to play yesterday. They were both good and it was nice to have them screaming around the house while I dozed on the couch.

I am sure I have told some of you that I have always looked forward to my retirement days. I have no plans to move to Florida, or to travel, or write a novel. I plan to hang around the house wearing a jumpsuit.



Gray and light blue are my choice colors, although I will entertain a light green if it does not look too much like hospital scrubs.

It occurred to me yesterday that the jump suit will work tremendously well with my ostomy bag! - So now I got that going for me.
Life continues to get better.

No comments: