Saturday, August 19, 2006

I am still at 991


I haven't added any songs to my audio player. I am stalled at 991. I still have not created any playlists. I have it set to random and it keeps me happy.
Still trying to decide if I want to upgrade to an MP3 player phone when I get the chance in October.
I don't, by the way, have an Ipod. I have a Rio Carbon. I am not even sure if Rio still makes them. I got a 5 gig refurbished one that has performed perfectly for a year now. It cost $118.
I really think, that the phone mp3 player is the way to go in the future. I just am not sure if the future is here.
I do know, for sure, that the future is in the future, but I am not sure if that is the future I am thinking about.
The only future I am thinking about is this morning at 10 a.m. when Lucy and I are going to watch MXC




No comments: