Saturday, April 02, 2005

It's snowing here

Yup snow.
Had a couple of days where you could go outside in a sweatshirt and be relativly comfortable and today it is snowing.
We were going to go to a yard sale today, but I think we will bag that.
Had an exhausting week at work and came home absolutely pooped Friday night. Went to bed about 10 p.m. and got up 7 hours later. I woke up after six and that was as long as I could stay in bed. It is not like I have a lot of energy and want to do lots of stuff. I just don't want to be in bed.
Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction
sap the vigour of the mind.


Leonardo da Vinci

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hiking photos are finally up on my site...only took a week! Nothing spectacular, but you can enjoy the mountains without having to hike them :)