Monday, April 11, 2005

Overboard on grill

OK, I might have gone a bit overboard on the charcoal grill I bought yesterday.

But, I have a very large deck and he weather has been incredible for about 3 days in a row. You can hardly blame a boy.
Lucy liked her first rugby game. The Marion Rhinos won 49-0 over a team from Northern Kentucky. The eat squirrel brains in Kentucky, or so I have heard.
Two days of training coming up this week, so I will miss a lot of work, that I will have to make up somehow.
For you Gannett folks, I got my Well Dones done with a day to spare. We managed to have 14 entries this time - up from 10 last quarter. Need to work on online and M&D, but I am feeling pretty good about it.
It is very different writing every entry. You don't know how good you got it in Ashvegas.

No comments: