Sunday, September 14, 2008

Something I got going for me

I have some sort of stomach flu, which normally would open up the sluices at both ends.
Fortunately, because of my intestinal set up, I only have one inconvenience.
Most of the time, I have determined, you start throwing up only because you jump up and rush into the bathroom to avoid soiling yourself.
The sudden movement jostles your sensitive inner ear and kicks the nausea into gear.
Because I just have to worry about occasionally voiding my pouch, I take my time getting up and going to the bathroom, hence no nausea.
So, I got that going for me!

3 comments:

jaime said...

I'm a little grossed out. Just a little.

Catnap40 said...

This blog is all about being real! Forgive me.

jaime said...

I'm all about you being real. I wouldn't like you any other way!