Friday, September 12, 2008

New, improved, corrected version

It is 11:30 p.m. and I have no interest in sleeping.
Green Camp 5K is tomorrow.
Here are my goals:

No. 1 - Finish the race while running the entire course.

No. 2 - Finish on or about 30 minutes.

No. 3 - Have such a good time that I do another race soon.

the one thing I know for sure is that I will run a personal best. I have never run 5k in my life, that I know of.

I have, in the last two weeks run 3.06 miles two times without too much stress. I don't think the extra few yards are out of reach.

I will post my results tomorrow afternoon when I stop huffing and puffing.

4 comments:

BSEplus said...

I think you will wait for this question: what's your no.3 goal??

Anyway, we cross our fingers for a good personal result!!

Catnap40 said...

it's cliche to have three goals.

Heidi M-L said...

Just curious if you planned to be "hugging" anybody specific after the race, or just anybody running by?

... Glad to hear you did a personal best!

Catnap40 said...

I wish I had been drunk when I posted this. I am going to blame the lap top for my lousy attention to detail.
I didn't hug anyone.