Friday, October 17, 2008

Weigh-in day for week 48



Get your own graph at skinnyr


It is weigh-in day for week 48. I only have four weeks to go to complete my year. To reach my goal I have to lose 12 more pounds. That’s sort of a tall order, but I think I can get close. Today my weight is at 212 pounds, that’s a four pound drop from last week. I think I owe it all to yoga. I did four yoga workouts this week. I also did one bike trainer workout and completed a three-mile run. My body fat reading is at 28.9 percent. That’s down from 29.7 percent last week. My BMI is at an exciting 30.4, that’s down from 31.1 last week. When I break 30 I will move from being obese to overweight – hurray! I am not sure what the weekend holds. I really want to try running more than three miles. We’ll see how that goes. I also might start riding the bike trainer in penance for wearing out the couch watching football. And, no snacks.

No comments: