Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How I keep my cool

I recognize that I have a fairly high-pressure job. I'm also well aware that I'm on the eve of some pretty major surgery, yet I remain calm. Lots of people have asked me how I do it.
I think the time has finally come to reveal my secret:






Having the backyard pool to exercise in has made all the difference. You can tell by my svelte physique and my flawless style that I get a pretty good workout. The next pool will have a drink caddy, I think.
I am now, just five days away from the big day. Still feeling pretty good about everything. Things at work look like they will come together. I can't do much about what will happen at the hospital, but I know there are lots of people out there pulling for me. None so much as the people that I owe money.
I love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pool :) I may just have to invest in one soon.
Are Mary and Lucy back yet? (Oh, I updated my blog last night - check it out when you get a moment.)

Matt Bradshaw said...

I imagine doing laps isn't quite as difficult as changing direction once you get to the other side.