Monday, September 05, 2005

Some photos from the FC Dallas match

Lucy and I went to the Columbus Crew vs. FC Dallas match a few weeks back. I just got the film developed this weekend.

We both have fun at these games, but I have to believe that it is for different reasons.
The highlight of this game (besides the Crew's victory - I have never seen the home team lose in Crew Stadium) was a huge thunderstorm that rolled over the stadium in the first half. They stopped the game for about 40 minutes because of the storm.

If you click on this photo you can really see how menacing this thing was.
They herded all 14,000 fans into the bowels of the stadium. We got a little wet before we found shelter. As soon as we got under the stadium, Lucy found a guy hawking cotton candy. We bought a bag - it was purple.

We always have a good time when we are together -- but somehow I think the soccer games are more fun for me than her.

Well, hard beans! We are going to go to even more games next year!

No comments: