Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lucy's Birthday (and mine)!

Today is Lucy's birthday - she is five-years-old.

Here is Lucy's song of five

Five things I can do
1. Count to 30
2. Write my name and a few three-letter words
3. Make people laugh
4. Throw a really good fit
5. Scare the shit out of my dad

Five things I can't do
1. Sit still for longer than three minutes unless I am watching TV (even then it is much more fun if I am jumping on the couch or hanging upside down off the coffee table).
2. Stay mad at anybody for more than a few minutes
3. Consider the possible consequences of jumping off the front porch.
4. Clean my room by myself (unless I throw a really good fit first).
5. Lie convincingly (although I tell lies constantly - "yes I washed my hands").

Five things I say the most
1. Can I have some juice?
2. Can I have dessert after brefkist?
3. Can I go play at Logan's house?
4. Can Logan play at my house?
5. Can I have a snack?

Five books that I love
1. The Smell of Christmas (a scratch and sniff Christmas book that has lost all its smell).
2. Any pop-up book (although all have been destroyed).
3. Maisy's Christmas
4. Auntie Claus (are you beginning to see a pattern?)
5. Any of Mommy's old books that I am not allowed to touch

Five things I want to do before I die
1. Stay up all night watching "Sponge Bob Square Pants"
2. Get every toy I see on TV
3. Have a sleep over
4. Have a playground in my backyard
5. Climb a tree

3 comments:

ash said...

Happy birthday to both of you!
Great picture of Lucy!!

ash said...

Happy birthday to both of you!
Great picture of Lucy!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!