Tuesday, September 13, 2005

From Ashevegas

My buddy Ash got this from Edgy Momma. Just a little exercise, kind of like Slam Books we did in grade school. It's the Song of Five:

5 things I can do:

1. Tell a joke
2. Juggle
3. Do mediocre yo-yo tricks
4. Tie balloon animals
5. Read aloud really well

5 things I can’t do:
1. Play a musical instrument
2. Sing anything but the most basic song
3. Draw anything other than cartoons
4. Algebra
5. Comfortably pilot a boat

5 things I see as attractive in the opposite sex:
1. Humor
2. Long hair
3. Short hair
4. Curves
5. Brains

5 things I say the most:
1. We gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes!
2. Damn your eyes!
3. Do you smell carrots?
4. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, 1..2..3.., you don’t want me to keep counting.
5. How many jumps?!

5 books that I love:
1. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
2. The Iowa Baseball Confederacy
3. Make Room! Make Room!
4. A Thurber Carnival
5. Catch 22

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Wear coverall jumpsuits everyday (either gray or light blue)
2. Buy a camper and travel around the country
3. Write a book about selling yo-yos
4. Paint a mural
5. Buy a smoker and cater picnics on the weekend

No comments: