Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday morning

Lots of upsets in the NCAA tourney last night. We are all rooting for Vermont.
I am a little surprised that the Burlington paper has not done more. When I was in Asheville we went ablsolutly "to the wall" covering UNC-Asheville when it made to the field of 64.

Vermont has only been there for a few years. You would think it would still be a big deal.
But, I don't want to talk about newspapers today.
My inlaws are in town from Chateaugay, N.Y.
They are very eager to see Marion.
We'll do the grand tour.

Which consists of the Harding Memorial and the Bob Evans

Then I think we will be spending the rest of the day at Lowes and in the basement trying to figure out the electricity in our new house.
Clarification:
Over in the right-hand column I refer to a friend's blog as that of a crazy rock stacker.
He is not crazy, but even he will admit he is a bit odd.

No comments: