Saturday, March 12, 2005

Snowing again


That's me in front of the Harding Memorial.
I guess my hope is that one day I will be buried there. Even though, until now, my wishes were for my body to be thrown in the woods to be scattered by the animals.
It is snowing here again. From the looks of it, it has been snowing all night.
I am sure I will be making a snowman later this morning.

It is our first Saturday in the house with furniture. Mary was up late arranging the kitchen. Earlier we assembled some stainless steel shelves (two units). Because we were distracted Lucy got to stay up much of the night watching cartoons.

This is called "Avatar The Last Airbender" and she was actually getting into it. I think mainly because it features a six-legged flying bison. What little girl wouldn't love that?
I think we might go to Polaris this weekend and do a little shopping.
We have to fill a much bigger house than we lived in in Asheville.
Now I think will go see if I can stir Lucy and get the snow stuff out of the way.
Oh, also I have to read some stories for tomorrow's newspaper.

No comments: