Friday, July 18, 2008



Get your own graph at skinnyr


Today is weigh in day for week 35. The scale is on the light side of 220, which is a 1.5 pound decrease from last week. My body fat percentage is at 29.8, which is up from last week’s 29.7, which was up from the week before that. I am not sure what is going on there. My BMI is down to 31.6. Last week my BMI was 31.8. I am going to rate this week as a good one. It’s the first good one I have had in a while. I had a great week on the bike. I rode 15 miles this morning to make my total since last Saturday 95 miles. If I had figured that out before just now I might have tacked on another 5 miles this morning. At yoga last night towards the end of the class we went into a Downward Facing Dog position and my heels were flat on my mat. It was a moment of pure delight and amazement for me. It gives me hope that one day I will be able to sit cross-legged comfortably. I have a big bike ride planned for the weekend and have a good feeling about next week. It was 66 degrees when I hit the streets this morning. The first song on the MP3 player was “WSM 650" by Chatham County Line.

I have lived on both ends of Route 23 and driven it's length on a number of occasions. These guys have it pegged.

No comments: