Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday morning

Went to the Relay For Life Survivor Lap yesterday. It was fun. Lucy got to take part in the balloon launch. She has never willingly given up a balloon so it was quite a feat.
They had a dinner there for us, but I had had enough of standing in line and listening to people on PA systems so we went to a Chinese buffet.
That might have been a mistake.
I ended up with some diarrhea.
The good news is that I got control of it with some imodium and much of the pain that might have been associated with such an event a week ago, was gone.
So, I am definitely on the mend.
I got a call from the oncologist's office.
They realized that they had not scheduled a follow-up appointment after I completed my treatment.
I just assumed that they assumed I had been cured.
At least I was hoping.
Gotta take care of that on Monday.


Web Fun



I did the artwork below on jacksonpollock.org and uploaded it using a tool call "all you can upload" a totally free - no frills photo hosting site. I like it.

1 comment:

ash said...

sweet!