Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The power of the World cup bra

I had a record number of visitors to my little blog yesterday.
The vast majority were visiting the archive where last summer in the midst of World Cup Qualifying frenzy I posted this picture:


It was on the eve of the game with Mexico and I made some lame joke about U.S. supporters.
Apparently it gets picked up on a google photo search and people are clicking on it.

This photo has been picked up by a World Cup blogger on Flickr.

baby_fan

It's a photo from our seats at the qualifier in Columbus.

I am seriously thinking of taking my cancer comedy act on the road.

Here's my closer:

"Thanks, you've been great! That's my time! I'll be in remission here all week! Goodnight, don't forget to tip your nurse ... er waitress!"

2 comments:

Catnap40 said...

Everytime I enter a room here I say, "Hello Marion!"
and as I am leaving I say, "That's my time."
the life of a wannabe comic.

Catnap40 said...

The blog will not abide hecklers.