Sunday, February 08, 2009

Back to training

I have decided to transform this blog into my training blog. I had a training blog on Marionstar.com for a full year, but was urged to take it down. I think it was a uninformed urging, but I don’t want to go into it.
So, I haven’t really trained since Nov. 16, 2008. I did ride my bike trainer on the weekends through December, but have done nothing in January and thus far in February.
I should mention that I have kept up with my yoga classes. I go twice a week. I miss one now and again. I have not been doing the morning yoga on TV that I was doing over the summer.
Today I ran three miles. I think I will be kind of sore tomorrow.
I set the bar kind of low. My first three mile run in 2009 was completed in 35:35. I had to stop once because some moron, who lives in a big house on nice street never shovels his walk. I am going to write them a letter. They live on a very busy street so running in the road is not an option. It looks like they could afford to hire someone if they are physically incapable.
So, here we go again.

No comments: