Thursday, May 08, 2008

TV and exercise

My knee started to bother me a bit more yesterday than the day before. I think it might be because I finally turned up the resistance on the bike trainer and rode for a full hour. I had to ride for an hour. I was watching “The Deadliest Catch” and the guys on "The Wizard" were working 20 hours on and four hours off. Surely, if they could do that I could pedal my bicycle for an hour.
Last night I was watching “Corner Gas” while I was riding. The pace in Dog River, Saskatchewan is much different from that of a crab boat, so I stopped after 45 minutes. I did leave the TV on and while I was cooling off I was treated to a the Tragically Hip song, “Fireworks” as the show ended. Exercise is going to be tough today. Lots to do at work, plus I am attending our Laughs and Lipstick show at the mall tonight. I will be there from 6 to 8 p.m. Stop by The Marion Star booth if you want to talk about weight loss, fitness, or even, the newspaper.

No comments: