Friday, May 02, 2008

dropping again



Get your own graph at skinnyr


There is nothing like success to breed success. Today is weigh-in day for week 24. I am finally tickling 220. The scale read 220.5 this morning. That's a 5.5 pound drop in one week. My body fat percentage this morning was 29.4 percent, down from last week's 29.9 percent. My BMI reading is now31.6, down from last week's 32.3. My progress this week can all be attributed to my yard work over the weekend. I spent most of the weekend moving dirt around in back yard. I worked so much that I barely had time to eat. After a couple of weeks of stagnation, I saw an immediate drop in weight. That made it very easy for me to avoid tempation through the rest of the week. I desperately did not want to see that weight bounce back. ... I have similar plans for this weekend, if the weather cooperates. We had a very tough yoga workout last night. In December, when I started, I knew that yoga would be hard to do, but I thought that would be because of my weight and general unflexibility. Yoga, I have learned, can be as tough a workout as any. It is way more than just stretching.

No comments: