Thursday, April 17, 2008

knee still sore

There will be no running today. I overslept and when I rose to get out of bed I felt like I could barely walk. The pain has subsided some, but there was no way to complete the Couch-to-5K workout today or even do my regular walking route. ... I did do a little bit of yard work last night and while I could feel the pain in my knee it was not debilitating. ... I rode a hard 60 minutes on the bike trainer because it felt good. My knee was a no more sore after the workout. This morning, is a different story. ... I have yoga tonight and I know I can get through that. Walking around the office should be an adventure. I think I will be OK if I keep moving. My job, however, has me sitting in one place for long periods. It takes a few minutes for the knee pain to diminish enough for me to walk normally or maybe I just get used to the pain. ... The plan right now is to continue on the bike trainer, do yoga tonight and keep working the dumbbells. I guess how it feels through the weekend will have oodles to do with my plans for next week.

No comments: