What you may not know is that my buddy Dirk over in Germany has a Friday night radio show. That's right, in addition to both of us having daughters named Lucy we both have a relationship with Marconi's folly.
Here is an Alta Vista Translation of his latest blog post before his most recent Friday night show:
"And again is one week over - and again it is called BSEplus on the frequencies of the OKN. One, how quickly the time passes?! These seven days seemed to me like one week - fascinating!
"Fortunately there is again something beautiful on the ears in this transmission. Which exactly, one reads in these Playlist:
* Omarion - Ice Box
* Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
* Shaun Baker - Bakerman
* 2Raumwohnung - Besser geht's nicht
* Ich & ich - Vom selben Stern
* Shakespeare's Sister - Hello
* Infernosounds & Friends - Kind der Sonne
* Roger Cicero - Ich atme ein
* Catnap - The Sound Of Speed
* DJ Porny - Me So Horny
* Depeche Mode - Rush
* Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
* Goleo VI - All Together Now
* Jan Delay - Türlich türlich (live)
* Arctic Monkeys - Flourescent Adolescent
"And thematically? What does one get to hear?? Naja, it goes being able to be surprised around halfnaked Kubaner on the Avus, trommelnde Trucker and... there should one and best switch on - tomorrow from 10 to 11 on the OKN. Because: to switch off can do you elsewhere!"
Fortunately, Dirk speaks and writes excellent English. These translators really don't work. He's a great guy, though, I can tell that without speaking German.
Come on he played a song called "Omarion" it has to be about Ohio, right?