Monday, March 27, 2006

Two docs today

I see two local doctors today - the guy who did the original exam and an oncologist.
In two weeks I have an appointment at the James Cancer Hospital at The Ohio State University in Columbus.
It was a long weekend. I actually had some fun. Watched some basketball Saturday night with some friends, smoked a pork roast, made some mad barbecue sauce with raisins and apples in it watched hours of "The Deadliest Catch."
I don't mind saying I woke up crying Saturday morning and I had a hard time motivating myself to do anything on Sunday, but I can see a day when this just becomes part of what I am doing and I move on.
I will let you know the results of my x-rays and blood tests later tonight or early tomorrow.

1 comment:

ash said...

Hey Tom. All the doctor visitations sound like a bitch. I hate that crap. a couple of weeks ago, i had to take M to the urgent care and nearly fainted watching them try to get her set up for an IV.

glad you had a good weekend. that bbq sauce sounds awesome. since i picked NONE of the Final Four, i haven't been watching much basketball. o well.

hang in there and keep us updated.