Friday, March 31, 2006

Good news sorta

Saw the urologist today.
There definitely is a tumor hanging off the lower end of my right kidney it is kind of oval shaped and about an inch by an inch big.
Treatment can probably be done laprosocpically. It will either be frozen or killed with heat from a radio frequency device.
That's quite a relief. It was not too long ago when they just would have taken the kidney.
So I got that going for me.
I pretty much all done with the local guys. I am off to Columbus a week from Monday for an appointment with a surgeon who specializes in rectal cancer.

3 comments:

ash said...

guess we'll just have to hang for more information. you're gonna be going non-stop.

hey, did you see the castration cult story we got happening over in haywood county? it's a hot one, dude.

Catnap40 said...

I read about it on your blog and I got a call from Female JB saying it would cheer me up.

Anonymous said...

A co-worker had similiar situation with her kidney and she is doing just fine.
Hope you don't mind, but I ran into a former co-worker of your's from a town called Asheville in a town called Brevard, and mentioned your ailments to her. She expressed concern, added you to her thoughts and prayers. She didn't offer a kidney, but she did vent her spleen.
And tonight, we toast you with margaritas, made with Cabo Wabo tequila.