Sunday, December 04, 2005

New dining room and Christmas

Mary's mom and dad helped us put down a new floor in our dining room and helped us acquire our first dining room table. We have been slowly putting up Christmas decorations.
I took this photo. That's why it sucks.


When I say that Mary's mom and dad helped us, I mean that Mary's dad did most of the work. I held the light a lot. Mary's mom watched Lucy and cooked. Mary did the sanding and painting that was necessary.
And when I say that we have been slowly putting up Christmas decorations, I mean that Mary has been slowly putting up Christmas decorations.
And when I say that this picture sucks, I mean that I don't know what I am doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive you would bother Mary's mom watching Lucy. Bet she hates that.

Anonymous said...

hello thomas, mary and lu...tonya here.
The kid's room looks way cute and I'm highly impressed with her raking skills. The leaves are gone here in Chicagoland, but maybe you could send her over to shovel snow.