Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote early, then lay back in a comfy chair and get stuffed full of drugs

MMMm....second day of chemo....
Shouldn't be too bad, the needle is already in and that is the only painful part. I have had some side effects. When I touch something cold with my hands itmakes them feel like they are falling asleep and when I drink something just the slightest bit cold it feels like there is a fishbone stuck in my throat. I did get really tired yesterday afternoon but that might be because I have not been sleeping much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the throat thing is weeeeird. why am i laughing at this strange side effect of your misery? because you make me! that's why!

Catnap40 said...

I ate some Ice cream on Thursday. I ate really slow with an itsy bitsy spoon. After I was finished it felt like my lips were getting bitten by ants with dull pincers.

Anonymous said...

laughing. again!