Sunday, November 19, 2006

Purely biological fixed so you can see it

I fixed the YouTube settings so you can see this without some ridiculous registrations crap.

A couple of days ago, when it came time to change my ostomy equipment, I decided to film a little one-man how to.
It came out OK and I offer it here for those of you that are curious.
It is really more interesting than anything else.
Going into my operation I knew that there was a chance that I would end up with a stoma. Unlike the rest of the operation I did very little research and had only the vaquest notion how the whole thing would work.
I am sure that most of you are a little unclear.
So, in the spirit on my openess about the consequences of cancer you can click here and see how it works for yourself.
It is not as horrible as you might imganine, but if you are squeamish about things like this, you might want to skip it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YouTube doesn't want to support the curious... :(

When clicking on the link you've provided, it comes back with a message "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

Catnap40 said...

aargh... I will fix it