Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last post a bummer

It is really not so bad. All of those side effects -except the sensitivity to cold - were part of my first experience with chemo and I didn't do too bad.

My first experience was coupled with radiation as well, which I will not have this time.

This will be a bit of an inconvenience, but not that big of a deal.

I did really want to get my mediport catheter removed, but I can live with it for a few more months.

A positive attitude makes all of this much easier.

And I heard a new colostomy joke yesterday (I think I've heard it before, but then it was tasteless, now it is hilarious)

What's the hardest thing about having a colostomy?

.... wait for it.....

Finding shoes to match your bag!!!!!!

FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS!!!!

I'll be in the Stoma Room all week.

Sorry about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes look like something Anne Timmins would wear.

Catnap40 said...

aargh! sling backs!!!