Friday, September 08, 2006

a slip up

Mary and I had to go to Columbus for a medical appointment. This time it wasn't me!
We decided to make a day of it.. Lucy was in School!!!

So we went to the appointment, then to Sam's Club. The big plan was to have lunch at Caraba's using a gift certificate we have. We haven't used it, mainly, because we haven't wanted to go there with Lucy.

I figured out the bestest fastest way to get to the Caraba's on the north side of Columbus and we got there in a flash ... only to find out that they don't open until 4 on weekdays....

So, we ate at a place called Carabean Jerks. I had a jerked chicken sandwich and Mary had a chimichanga that was bigger that a chiauhauhua.

Meanwhild Lucy picked up another yellow card and had to move her desk. I think we need to talk to the teacher, the stories we get from Lucy are all out of synch.

Early in the day we learned that she had to move her desk because she was hugging the boy next to her.

Later we learned that the teacher had her in the hallway telling her it was not OK to climb over her desk.

yeeesh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...we know she's a handful, but i think the only way to get to the bottom of this is to mount a camera on lucy's head each day.

Catnap40 said...

that's not a bad Idea.... we have the technology. Now I just need signed releases from all her classmates, many of whom can't write their own names.

Just kidding. I have never seen a sharper bunch of young scholars.

Anonymous said...

I noticed a number of mistakes in your blog entry. You should really proof read.

Lucy reminds me of someone when they were younger.

I guess we are going to the mall now.

Jaime said...

Let us know when she gets a red card - I'm curious to know what you have to do to get that color :)