Friday, September 29, 2006

The final cat scan

I get a cat scan today at 8 a.m. It will be my third in the series. Quite fascination viewing. Actually there was not much different from Cat Scan 1 "What's That Thing on Your Kidney" to Cat Scan 2 "You Haven't Changed Much in Two Months."
Cat Scan 3 "Hey! This Guy Has no Rectum!" should be a barrel of laughs.
I don't remember much of the first cat scan. I was still doped up from my colonoscopy. I had just finished chemo and radiation for cat scan 2 and was getting nervous about upcoming surgery.
I don't know how I feel about Cat Scan 3.
All I know is that it is the prequel to Pet Scan 1 "Total Body Scanning" which is coming in February.


I should have some movies to post this weekend. I still have footage from Lucy's birthday and her first soccer match is Saturday.
She had a good practice last night. During a scrimmage She made a goal-kick that was actually directed at a teammate and she had a throw-in that went to a teammate. She also looked spiffy in her new spikes and shorts.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I wish I could kick things at my teammates sometimes...I'm thinking good thoughts about your scans today!