Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday Morning

Tons of stuff to do today and I can't seem to get motivated. I walked to work and took some photos with my fading digital camera.
Really all I have to do today is write one editorial and I can still put stuff off until tomorrow. Tempting.
I am not always happy in the morning, but I don't mind getting up early. I slept in today and did not stir until 7:30, I took this picture just as I was getting ready to go to work. I didn't realize I looked so grim. So I took another one. . I managed to get the glare out of my glasses but the light wasn't right and I still didn't look as happy as I generally am. So, I took one more. That's more like it.

I decided to walk to the office. I am not sure how long the walk is. I managed to listen to 6 songs on the new Elvis Costello CD I bough the other day. The Delivery Man. I really like it.

Here's a photo of the house I have been staying in. My room is the middle window ont he second floor. I think, although I have not explored too much, that I am the only person with his own bathroom. Everybody else shares.



OK. I gotta get to work. I am going to write an editorial about the school principal who might not get re-hired. A touchy subject. I think I am going to go down the middle of the road. I can really see both sides on this one. Great guy who made some basic administrative errors.
When I get if figured out. I'll let you know

No comments: