Saturday, February 03, 2007

Not everyone likes The Hip

I respect everyone's opinion, even when they are not as appreciative of the Tragically Hip as I am.
Take my buddy Chris's fiance who is a photographer.
She recently got a chance to photograph a Hip show in Canada. You would think she would be thrilled. At the foot of the stage with the Tragically Hip!!!???
Take a look at the photo. Does she look thrilled?
Still, I respect her opinion. Maybe it was because she was there for work and not for fun. Yeah, that has to be it. Everyone loves the Hip. I do. Don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hip is not for me either.

Now if it was the Goo Goo Dolls!

Catnap40 said...

Is that a reference to the hit song "Teenae Goo Goo Muck," of the seminal rock-a-billy-horror-transvesite band, The Cramps?
They're pretty cool but they ain't Hip.