Sunday, September 25, 2005

Movie making with Lucy

Lucy and I made a movie today using Microsoft's photo story.
We decided to make a movie about playing hide and go seek.
I think it was a great lesson for her and a lot of fun for me.
First we drew a story board so we would know what photos we needed to take.
Then we loaded a roll of film in Lucy's little point and shoot and shot the movie. We had to ask mom to take a few photos for us.
Then we took the film to a one-hour photo place and went to a wing restaurant to eat wings and watch a little pre-game football.
We got the photos - on a disc - and then came back home to put the movie together.
It was quite a lot of fun. It might be large to e-mail (about 4 megs I think) but I will send it to you if you want it.
Here are some shots from the movie.




No comments: